Here it is, our new home. We enjoy all the green, the surrounding woods, but most of all having room for the kids to run around.
Can you guess which three exerted the most amount of energy?
This was an exciting day, especially for the kids. The movers did a great job and soon our house was full of boxes and our familiar furniture. When it came time for unpacking, the girls were great at carefully unwrapping dishes while Chase had the important job of smashing down packing paper by jumping in the boxes.
Steph, it's nice to finally see your new place! It looks great!! How nice to finally get settled in (in between storms, of course). I can't wait to see what fun interior design you do with this house. You are an inspiration to me--we are just getting started painting & decorating here.
"Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." Alma 37: 6
2 comments:
Steph, it's nice to finally see your new place! It looks great!! How nice to finally get settled in (in between storms, of course). I can't wait to see what fun interior design you do with this house. You are an inspiration to me--we are just getting started painting & decorating here.
Love your new house! Your kitchen is beautiful. I bet you love having more space.
Post a Comment