Monday, September 22, 2008

Nearly One Year


Here are some Fiona favorites at 11 months.






She stands for a few seconds at a time and, on rare instances, stands up without pulling herself up on anything. She has four teeth on top and two on bottom. She is mostly happy, but sometimes reaches her limit when she is tormented as the dress-up doll. She claps, scrunches her nose, and laughs when anyone in the room laughs. She has five adoring fans (and many others who aren't lucky enough to live with her).

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

These pictures made my day! She's becoming a little firecracker. (And yes, I count myself as one of many who adore her from afar...)

I just love her little hands in the two crying pics.

Erin said...

Fiona is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing such fun pictures.

Rachel said...

Fiona, you are a pretty little princess! I can't wait to meet you!