The lodging we normally stay at when join Ben in San Antonio was full, so we got to stay in a hotel near the Riverwalk. Not a bad deal at all. There was an awesome pool and hot tub. While Ben was working, the kids and I hoofed it the few blocks to the Riverwalk. It was a very hot day; we were happy to finally make it to the cool waterfront.
We found a great Children's Museum to keep us busy and cool.
Aunt Lindsey picked us up downtown to save us the hike back. Thanks, sis! We then hit the hotel pool until Ben got off work.
An evening at the Riverwalk... dinner and then ice-cream cones.

Our Big Day at Sea World!
Aunt Lindsey took the day off to play with us.
The Lazy River
We had the best time today! I think it was a matter of seconds before the kids fell asleep. I wonder how long we can get away with one hotel room. Fiona especially loved her little bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment