Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Nativity

Ben suggested that I don't spend so much time this year designing a Christmas card. I agreed... and ended up designing a book. To view the finished book, see: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IYs27Fq4cMXLA&emid=sharpbshar&linkid=link5&cid=EMsharpbshar
Click "View photo book" and then "Play Slideshow".



I got the idea while watching the First Presidency's Christmas Broadcast (http://www.lds.org/move/index.html?type=Christmas&event=2008&lang=english) and ran with the inspiration.
We created it for our family to start the tradition of reading it on Christmas Eve, as well as for a gift for the grandparents. If expense were no issue, we would love to send each of you a copy, but as that is not possible, we hope you enjoy the slideshow version.

Merry Christmas!











4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great work! Thanks for taking four days to dress up your kids and put your design skills to work. Merry Christmas; we love you! (See you next year at Mom and Dad's!)

Heidi said...

What a great idea. The book was really cool. I loved the picture of the shepherds being "sore afraid!"

Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Steph, this is so awesome! You have sooo much energy!! What a great mother you are....your children and husband are so fortunate to have a mother like you.

Angelle Lord

Craig Middledorf said...

This is amazing Steph! There is no way that took less time than your past Christmas cards. We miss you guys!