New Year's Eve was a family Pinewood Derby at our church. We had a potluck dinner then the big races began. Our family entered two cars - I made a school bus, and Ben a hot rod car. We came home with two trophies. The bus won "best looking" and Ben's took home "second place"!
Chris O'Gwin won first, and Ben won second.
(They also happen to be the first and second counselors in the bishopric!)

4 comments:
Sweet bus, Steph.
I love the family Pinewood Derbys! So fun. Love the bus.
You're so artistic, I love the bus...and what a fun New Year's Eve activity - I was always jealous of the boy scouts - girls never got pinewood derbys!
Cute Ben! Say hi to my brother for me, will you? :)
p.s. Chris & I went ballroom dancing for Valentine's Day. We saw a floorshow where the couple danced SWANGO (West Coast Swing + Tango). It was HOT. Have you heard of it? New fad, maybe?
Post a Comment