Thursday, October 16, 2008

Protect Marriage

This link was sent to me by my Dad (who wrote the script and helped direct and produce). I think it's great. It's a spoof video about Party A and Party B, and California's ever-changing marriage license.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2-EQss0V4

I am no longer a California resident, but plead with all my California friends to vote to protect marriage and family. YES on Prop 8.
Our nation's future is depending on it.



6 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

The whole marriage thing is really frustrating and disturbing. I bet our grandparents never DREAMED that the definition of marriage would be challenged. It is amazing the issues we have to take a stand on.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the heads up, Steph. I might have to use this on my blog!

Lindsey said...

I just now noticed your Daisypath counter at the bottom of your blog. Marriage is great! It's fun that our anniversaries are so close (well, six years and one day apart).

Jason said...

Good job posting the Prop8! I just got done makeing a bunch of banner ads for them. This is crazy stuff!

Stephanie said...

Hooray! Thanks to all who voted YES, or contributed other ways, to protect traditional marriage. I am so grateful for the passed constitutional amendment and so will generations to come. This issue is way more important than most of America realizes. Keep up the great work valiant friends!

Three Men and a Lady (plus a baby) said...

Hey Steph,
I'm wondering what your family did for halloween. You always do cute things. So time to update this blog with halloween pics!!! :)