We love having the fair grounds near our house. We went to the carnival one night and the rodeo the next. The whole town celebrates this weekend. School is even out that Friday for "fair day".
The kids loved the Bumper Cars and the Dinosaur Spin. The big girls got to ride on the Spinning Spider Ride all by themselves. They considered the Zipper at first (the ride where you get in a cage and get spun upside down over and over) until they saw how sick those getting off the ride looked. I'm glad I didn't have to deal with any throwing up that night.
And now for the rodeo... I hadn't been since I was a little girl visiting my grandparents in Preston, Idaho. I think it's more impressive as an adult. This was the last rodeo for contestants to qualify before the big Vegas competition. It was great! We saw calf roping, horse barrel races, and of course the all famous bull riding.

1 comment:
Hey Stephanie, Didn't realize you guys had a blog but I've been catching up on your move and new life in LA now that I see it. What a great house and fun place you live in now. I'm a little jealous!
Post a Comment